Looking for something special to do for Mother’s Day this year?
Join us for our Mother’s Day special event! Artuta is presenting a 45-minutes family-friendly art workshop, hosted by our instructor and artist, Kosuke Kawahara.
In this family-friendly workshop, we will make a Mother’s Day card with paper collage. This is an open-ended art project where everyone is encouraged to do “free art” and make independent choices on what materials to use and the outcome of the work. In the meantime, the instructor will demonstrate and create his version of Mother’s day card. This will be shared on the Zoom screen.
This workshop consists of the steps below;
1. Get to know us. – Quick introduction
2. Get to work – Mother’s Day card creation
3. Share your artwork -Quick show & tell
4. Get back to work – Mother’s Day card creation
5. Wrap up
What you need：
– Thick paper (white or color)
– Drawing materials (color pencil, marker, etc.)
– Collage materials (thin color paper, wrapping paper, etc.)
$5 + small ticketing fee /household